Black soap with activated charcoal contains effective natural ingredients that are used to treat acne and other rashes on the skin of a different nature. A unique soap formula containing coconut oil, palm oil, activated charcoal, aloe vera and other natural ingredients, gently and deeply cleanses the skin of make-up and toxins, removes dead cells and harmful substances from the skin surface, cleans pores from excess sebum and gives the skin a clean, fresh and healthy appearance. It is used for oily, combination and dry skin.
Effect from the use of black soap with activated charcoal
Oily skin, acne cause us to be insecure regardless of age and, sooner or later, something to do with it. The causes of rashes on the skin are many and one of them is the wrong skin care. It is enough to help the skin and it will thank us with its healthy appearance. Help the skin in daily care will help us natural soap with activated charcoal.
Advantages of the cleansing soap
- 100% consists of natural ingredients.
- Contains activated bamboo charcoal.
- Efficiently cleans the epidermis from any kind of dirt, dead cells.
- Extracts from the pores of the skin toxins and products of the decay of vital cells of the skin.
- Cleans the skin of sebum.
- Relieves irritation and soothes the skin.
- It has antifungal properties.
- It has antiseptic properties.
- Perfectly hydrates the skin.
Effects of activated charcoal on the skin
- Deeply cleanses the skin of toxins and harmful substances.
- Clears the surface of the skin from accumulated dead cells.
- Eliminates the unpleasant odor.
- Reduces the production of sebum, which prevents the formation of sebaceous plugs, which are a frequent cause of acne, acne, blackheads.
- Blocks foci of inflammation on the face in the form of acne and acne.
- Narrows the pores.
- It has a brightening effect.
- Regulates the level of skin moisture.
- Smooth the surface of the skin.
With acne, the daily use of black soap with activated charcoal is the best way to care for the skin. When restoring the skin after acne, this soap quickly restores the defenses of the skin, the work of the sebaceous glands, levels the structure and the level of acidity of the skin. After washing with soap and charcoal, rinse your face with cold water so that the pores cleared of dirt are closed.
Activated charcoal has a tonic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect on the skin. Activated charcoal can reduce inflammation on the skin, regardless of the cause of its occurrence. It also simultaneously tones and soothes the skin. It has an antiseptic, antimicrobial and restoring effect on the skin. Effectively counteracts the symptoms of acne, normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands. Cosmetic products with activated charcoal are recommended for the care of oily, porous skin in order to fight and prevent acne, black spots, acne, and also for aging skin to improve blood microcirculation, accelerate metabolic processes between cells, and reduce the number and depth of wrinkles.
Read also: Masks for Black Dots with Activated Charcoal