In order for this product to bring the expected effect, you need to know how to make an activated charcoal mask correctly. There are recipes without milk, but with it the effect will be more mild and favorable.
Prepare gelatin and activated charcoal mask with the following ingredients:
- 1 tablet of activated charcoal;
- 1 teaspoon gelatin powder;
- 2 teaspoons of milk (in extreme cases you can replace it with filtered water).
Activated charcoal tablets and black clay – deep cleansing
- A teaspoon of coal powder;
- A tablespoon of warm water;
- A teaspoon of black cosmetic clay;
- One teaspoon gelatin.
Grind into a thin powder a couple of tablets of activated charcoal powder, and then mix it with a teaspoon of black clay. Pour the mixture with a tablespoon of warm water, add gelatin and mix well. Leave the mask for 15 minutes, and then heat on a steam bath and apply warm on the face, lightly massaging the skin.
Improvement of skin
To prepare a health-improving mixture, you will need the following ingredients:
- A teaspoon of green cosmetic clay;
- A teaspoon of coal powder;
- A teaspoon of ground rose petals;
- A tablespoon of gelatin powder;
- 3 drops of essential oil of lavender or geranium.
Grind the charcoal tablets into powder and combine with the rest of the ingredients to make a mushy mass, add to the herbal decoction or green tea. Especially beneficial effect this mask on the fat, prone to the appearance of acne rash skin. Read also: https://www.marieclaire.com/beauty/g4728/charcoal-face-masks/
Mask for face lifting
For the preparation of a skin-tightening mask for the skin, the following ingredients are needed:
- A teaspoon of tablets powdered into charcoal powder;
- A teaspoon of fresh aloe juice;
- A teaspoon of shallow sea salt;
- Teaspoon gelatin powder;
- 4 drops of tea tree oil.
Charcoal tablets are pounded in a mortar and then combined with the rest of the mask. To get a thick mass, add a little warm water. The composition of the product can be added warm milk. This mixture is a facial action as a mask-lifting, but also well-established for the recovery of heavily inflamed skin.
Before you make a black mask of activated charcoal, you should prepare the skin. Preparation of the drug is carried out in several stages:
- Tablets of activated charcoal should be crushed and mixed with gelatin.
- The resulting powder is diluted with cold milk and mixed well.
- Without waiting until the powder has dissolved, the mixture must be put in the microwave and held there for 15 seconds.
- The mixture is then cooled to room temperature.
- The mask is applied until completely dry.
Before applying the mask, steam the face over the decoction of chamomile (with normal skin) or over the decoction of calendula (for fatty) for 5-7 minutes. If the skin is too oily and it has a lot of clogged pores, then a steam bath is done for at least 10 minutes. Steam maximizes the pores and mask, penetrating deep inside the epidermis, cleans them well.
Apply the composition on the skin very densely with a cosmetic brush. You can apply the product with your fingers. Carefully apply several layers of mass over the facial massage lines. Some cosmetologists advise a thick layer to apply a remedy only to the problem area. You can try for mixed skin to apply a remedy only to the T-zone, which most often suffers from black dots and rashes, and with oily and acne to the entire surface of the face.
Completely relax the face. Brush or fingertips apply the mask with driving movements to the places of accumulation of black dots. The mass must penetrate well into the pores.
Do not put a mask on the whole face. Apply the mask in several layers. The thicker and more uniformly it will be applied, the easier it will then move away from the skin. Do not apply the mask to the delicate skin around the eyes.
Allow mask to freeze completely. It will take about 15 minutes. At the same time, a slight tightening of the skin is possible.
Carefully remove the film, preferably completely. Possible redness of the skin. Rinse your face with warm water and apply a cream or cosmetic oil to the skin.