Deep wrinkles appear in a person at the age of thirty. Insufficient moistening of the epidermis provokes a loss of skin elasticity, which in turn contributes to the formation of wrinkles. In the article, we will consider in detail the mechanism of appearance of wrinkles and useful tips for their elimination.
What wrinkles are there?
All types of wrinkles can be conditionally divided into:
- Superficial (facial) wrinkles: affect the upper layer of the epidermis and are formed mainly because of a lack of moisture.
- Dermal wrinkles: appear due to damage to collagen fibers, have pronounced outlines and affect the area of cheeks, forehead and eyes.
- Deep wrinkles: the most difficult to remove. Appear due to loss of elasticity of the skin and its sagging.
The causes of wrinkles
It is wrong to think that wrinkles are solely the result of skin aging and an irreversible process. In addition to the natural mechanism of wrinkles (the loss of collagen and elastin with age), experts and dermatologists distinguish several other reasons:
- Long stay in the sun. Ultraviolet radiation can cause early wrinkles, as it drains thin skin and destroys collagen fibers.
- Harmful habits, in particular, abuse of alcohol and cigarettes, reduce the level of elastin production. As a result, the skin loses its elasticity and elasticity.
- Insufficient care and poor cleansing. The use of products that are unsuitable for skin type, neglect of basic hygiene procedures leads to peeling and dryness, which also contributes to the formation of wrinkles.
- Poor vision and refusal to wear glasses / lenses. May contribute to the appearance of deep wrinkles in the corners of the eyes, when the person is constantly screwing up.
- Deficiency of useful microelements in the diet (vitamins E, C, selenium, sulfur, zinc).
- Chronic fatigue, stress, overworks.
- Non-compliance with daily routine and poor physical activity.
Prevention of wrinkle formation
Of course, it is impossible to completely eliminate the natural mechanism of wrinkles, but you can slow down the aging process and prolong its blooming appearance. The main preventive measures to reduce the risk of wrinkles are the care of one’s health: the rejection of bad habits, monitoring the condition of the body and timely treatment of diseases, observance of the daily routine and careful skin care. An important aspect is the use of sufficient amounts of water and saturation of the skin with moisture (the use of special creams, washing with clean water, cosmetic procedures). Before going out to the street, take care that the skin of the face is protected from ultraviolet sunscreen. Do not neglect masks, use only high-quality decorative cosmetics, or do not give it up at all.
Useful Tips for Young and Healthy Skin
In order not to worry about the problem of wrinkles and improve the skin condition, we advise adhering to the following useful rules:
- To wash with cool water (the procedure improves blood circulation and tones up the skin);
- Wipe the skin with a decoction of chamomile – a medicinal plant removes inflammation and cleans well.
- Thoroughly clean the skin; do not neglect scrubs and gels for washing.
- Change the makeup every 4-6 months, strictly follow the expiration date and observe the storage conditions.
- Walk more, plays sports, breathe fresh air and, if possible, limit the time spent in front of the monitor or TV screen.