Mask for acne from activated charcoal, gelatin and milk is an effective remedy. First of all, before applying, everyone is interested in what effect the mask brings against black points (gelatin and activated charcoal). Each ingredient of it fulfills its role in the matter of rejuvenation and cleansing of the skin of the face.
- Deeply cleans from dirt;
- Smooths the relief;
- Splits the contaminants that form in the pores black plugs;
- Dries up;
- Calms the inflamed skin, which reduces the number of acne and pimples;
- Pulls together the pores.
- Smooths the surface of the skin;
- Tones and refreshes;
- Normalizes metabolic processes in skin cells, thanks to the presence of protein, which in gelatin is 85% of the composition;
- Exfoliates the dead cells;
- Makes the skin more elastic, taut and young, because this substance contains natural collagen.
- Gives the skin silky and softness;
- Softens a number of aggressive elements of coal and gelatin;
- Perfectly rejuvenates, even in ancient times beauties washed by it;
- It has excellent whitening effect, eliminates unhealthy redness, pigmentation and yellowing.
Thus, the mask with activated charcoal against black dots has a full beneficial effect on the skin. Read also: https://saltandritual.com/blog/activated-charcoal-firming-facial-mask
Good face masks charcoal gelatin
The reasons for the appearance of black spots on the face are many – wrong nutrition, improper skin care, stress, ecology, heredity, etc. Fight these unpleasant manifestations need complex, that is, inside and out at the same time.
To begin with, it should be understood that black dots are not dirt, and washing cannot be removed from them. In fact, black spots are open blackheads. The pores are clogged with sebum and this plug is stained with the pigment melanin, as a result we see enlarged pores with black dots inside.
One of the most effective means of fighting black dots at home is a mask with activated charcoal and gelatin. This is an alternative to stripes from black dots that are sold in stores, since the mask can be prepared on the basis of the necessary area on its own, and most importantly – it is much cheaper and more efficient.
Mask-film – an unusual cosmetic product, it must be able to properly prepare, and also applied to the skin. Otherwise, from the use of a mask, there can be only one harm.
- Choose only fresh products for preparing masks;
- Apply a little composition on your wrist to check if you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients;
- Pre-rind the skin;
- Apply the mask from the bottom-up (you need to shoot the same!);
- During the procedure it is worth lying down and relaxing: do not say, the muscles of the face should be at rest;
- The skin around the eyes is sensitive – avoid getting the mask on it;
- After such a procedure, use a nourishing cream;
- Do not use the mask more than twice a week, the course: six weeks, you can repeat after a month’s break.
Just stick to this simple instruction, so that the gelatin-charcoal mask becomes a real assistant in cleansing the skin. Of course, it is worth remembering about contraindications:
- Supportive, ulcerative skin lesions;
- Individual intolerance;
- Bleeding on the face of any kind;
- Open injuries, recently applied seams, wounds, scratches;
- Do not apply a mask after squeezing out pimples!
Read also: Black soap with activated charcoal